Mar29

WEARING PANTYHOSE WITH SANDALS

gaultier08sp1.JPG

The question everyone wants a response to is, “Should I wear stockings with sandals?” The answer is NO! Many experts have said, “YES” and I all can think of is what are they thinking? It is a HUGE Fashion NO-NO. I do not care if it is 20 degrees outside. If it’s too cold to wear sandals then maybe you should not wear them, but the worst thing you can do is wearing them with stockings. Pantyhose are becoming history, part of the grandmama days; thigh highs and tights are taking over this chic and modern industry. Thigh-highs are great! They really do make a woman feel Super Sexy. Tights are also a great alternative to pantyhose; they come in prints, a thicker nylon and don’t run as quickly. While I am totally against stockings worn with sandals, I must admit that Jean Paul Gaultier really pull them off for his Spring 2008 collection. Nice, but is it good enough for the average person? Only if you are good with prints, colors and daring enough to take this look from the runway to the street’s walkway, professionals only, please. The truth is, I still DON’T recommend it.

Share URL:

9 Comments at the moment »

1. Joe Mama Says:

Written on April 2, 2008 at 8:58 pm

UUUUUgly. Panty hose sucks. I see it here downtown on some women. Just can’t imagine how that feels in the summer time.

2. Donna From Philly Says:

Written on December 10, 2008 at 4:22 pm

I wear them everyday no matter what the weather is Hot or cold. I don’t have to wear them to work as I work in a warehouse, I wear them for a couple of reasons. One they make my legs feel and look much better, and my husband likes to see ladies wearing hose. I am 50 years old, and my legs look ok w/o hose, but look even better with hose. I have been wearing them everyday since before I even met my husband. Pantyhose have come a long way since the 60, 70, and even 80′s they are much more comfortable to wear. Think of hose as make-up for the legs. If you take a 10 – 30 minutes in the morning to makeup your face and do your hair, and pick an outfit, then why not take an extra 5 minutes to makeup your legs.
    I know I get lots of compliments from men, and from some woman on how nice my legs look.
    To prove my point I went to the local mall with my husband (who loves to see me and other lady in hose) and walked thru with skirt and bare legs, and not one person made a remark or gave me a second look. The next day we went back to the same mall, and this time I had Tan color silky hose on, and a skirt, (I wear shorts with hose as well) and my husband walked a few steps back, and men kept doing double takes my husband told me. One guy turned to get another look at me, and the girl he was with smacked him. When we went to the food court, 2 different guys came up and asked for my name and phone #. Now you tell me ladies, what was the reason for the 2 different reactions? ANSWER- Men like to see ladies made up, and they love to see hose on them. Most men are afraid to tell there girlfriends or wives about this. So I say find a brand of hose you like the feel and fit, and start showing your legs in hose. Hollywood is starting to wear hose again, and they are showing up on runways as well.
    As for wearing them with sandles, why do you think they have SANDLE FOOT Pantyhose.

3. April Says:

Written on April 29, 2009 at 6:04 pm

I agree, you spend how long doing your make up but you don`t do anything for your legs. I am a gay guy who crossdress but I would not get the attention I do get if I did not wear pantyhose all of the time. You are simply not a finished product if you don`t have final finish. Pantyhose are a must the minute you walk out the door. I sleep in my pantyhose and all my boyfriends love it.- Hense I don’t get mch sleep.

4. Darrell Says:

Written on June 25, 2009 at 10:28 am

I love the looks of ladies wearing any kind of pantyhose with sandals or any other open toe shoe, they look fantastic.

5. gary Says:

Written on July 3, 2009 at 7:23 pm

I also agree i think pantyhose are a womens sexiest garment and with sandals even sexier, unfortunately my wife doesn”t agree with the p/hose sandals combination. Ive been wearing pantyhose for a few years 24/7 and absolutely love the look and feel on my legs. More men should try experience the pleasure of nylon clad legs, you wont regret it.

6. Anne apple Says:

Written on July 21, 2009 at 3:27 am

Well I guess it work for some people, but if your young and have hot legs then its obvious pantyhose wouldn’t work for you, if your older then yeah, I guess it would work, but that just isn’t appreciated in the new generation. However in the Wintertime they can be really sexy if you wear them correctly……..wouldn’t be caught dead with these in the summer or spring!

7. Bobby Says:

Written on April 2, 2011 at 1:12 am

Anne Apple, just goes to show how very wrong and outdated you are. You think you are the one that is up to date and that pantyhose are for grandma’s….LMAO. Pantyhose are more popular than they have EVER been. They are literally EVERYWHERE. Every hot looking woman has pantyhose on. EVERY straight male and many gay males absolutely love pantyhose on women. I guess gay men like it on other men. I can understand that too. But women like you are just lazy and sloppy. I know it’s difficult to shave your legs and then put hose on but there is no substitute if you want to have the best possible look for your legs. Don’t get me wrong. Nylon thigh highs are equally fantastic. But you must have pantyhose as well. Period. You don’t have to wear them, but just wait and see whom gets the most attention and looks. Guys will always desire and lust after the nylon clad legs as well as admire and respect how elegant they make the woman’s legs look.

8. les Says:

Written on December 11, 2011 at 1:10 am

I love pantyhose I have for a long time. I think hose on my wife are sexy I love to see her wear them all the time. If you are straight, lesbian you women would get more comments on your legs and feet in any kind of hose. Give it a try hows knows you mit like the comments you get on your legs and feet. Most men and women are attacked to people how wears pantyhose,nylons,ankle highs, stockings, knee highs, fishnets, or any different kinds of hose. If your like me you love to see people in any kind of hose that are in so before you go out put a pair on and you will see or put a pair on before you go to bed and let someone sleep with you why you wear your hose. And see how much they like it give it a try. Pantyhose or any hose are made for all kinds of reason like up hose on the web and see all the reasons that are for and you mit see why hose are important to all of us and every body’s else to give it a try…….. got to the hose

9. saralyn Says:

Written on September 26, 2013 at 7:27 am

i think its the worst fashion mistake if its hot enough to wear sandals you should be bare legged and if you think your feet dont look good put a quick spot of polish on yuor toes

RSS feed for comments on this post. · TrackBack URL